6.13 Water Reducer is a high range liquid plasticiser which has been specially formulated to improve workability and at the same time allow a reduction in the total water content for grouts and concrete.
This product is supplied in 20lt containers, 200lt drums and 1000lt IBC’s
- Mix designs that incorporate 6.13 can save cost through cement reduction.
- Using 6.13 means you can reduce the batching water without loss of workability.
- Improves the overall characteristics of the concrete in areas where aggregate is problematic.
- Improves the surface finish of the concrete.
- Increased strength and resilience of the concrete.
- Reduces long term shrinkage & creep.
- Contains no deleterious substances.
- Extends workability in hot weather.
Uses of 6.13 Water Reducer:
- To decrease the water content of cementitious materials.
- To maximise ultimate tensile, compressive and mechanical strengths.
- To produce chemically resistant, durable grouts and concrete.
- To increase workability.
- For concreting in hot weather
- For preserving water in areas where water is in short supply (typically 10%).