RB 4.01 Underwater Mortar
RB 4.01 Underwater Mortar is an extremely strong hi-build mortar designed for marine applications. Great for repairs to sea walls, concrete pipe work, tunnels, dams, canals or wherever a waterproof mortar is needed. RB 4.01 is a non-slump mortar and is safe to use with potable water.
Supplied in 25kg tri-wall plastic lined paper bags.
- Offshore locations and applications.
- The repair of precast concrete, tunnels, culverts, sewers and pipes.
- To point and repair bricks, blocks and masonry above or below the waterline.
- The repair of concrete in tidal zones where time is limited.
- The protection of marine structures above and below the waterline.
- The consolidation of sea defenses, harbours, jetties, docks, locks.
- To stop and seal the flow of water or grout in brickwork or concrete.
- Caulking material for seals and joints, and for sealing shutters.
- In situations where an early strength gain is required.
- Underwater Accelerated Mortar (RB 4.02) is designed for use during cold weather, or low temperature applications