RB 10.40 Steel Mould Protector MG
An environmentally friendly lanolin based corrosion inhibitor designed to protect precatsers steel moulds during storage.
Medium Grade provides up to 6 months protection from rusting and pitting.
Supplied in 20lt containers.
Coverage: Steel 8- 10 m2/litre.
- Stops corrosion by preventing air and moisture attack.
- Shiny finish with minimal tackiness – Doesn’t attract dust.
- Easy to use – No mixing required.
- Penetrates into surface rust, joints and grooves.
- Won’t break down rubber components.
- Safe to use, Non Carcinogenic
- Environmentally friendly and biodegradable.
- Medium grade – For up to 6 months protection
- To protect steel concrete beam moulds during storage.
- To protect concrete casting beds when not in use. •
- Any other rust prevention application
- As a general lubricant and penetrant