RB 10.41 Steel Mould Protector HG
An environmentally friendly lanolin based corrosion inhibitor designed to protect precatsers steel moulds during storage.
Heavy Grade provides up to 12 months protection from rusting and pitting. Recommended for coastal areas.
Supplied in 20lt containers.
Coverage: Steel 8- 10 m2/litre.
- Stops corrosion by preventing air and moisture attack.
- Shiny finish with minimal tackiness – Doesn’t attract dust.
- Easy to use – No mixing required.
- Penetrates into surface rust, joints and grooves.
- Won’t break down rubber components.
- Safe to use, Non Carcinogenic
- Environmentally friendly and biodegradable.
- Heavy grade – For 6 to 12 months protection and for use in coastal areas
- To protect steel concrete beam moulds during storage.
- To protect concrete casting beds when not in use.
- Any other rust prevention application
- As a general lubricant and penetrant