Sure-Shield® TPER Chemical Resistant Waterstops are extruded from specially compounded cross-linked TPER material that resists a wide range of chemicals, oils, fuels, solvents, alcohols and aqueous acids, bases and salt solutions.
Sure-Shield® TPER Waterstops provide high performance features for long-term durability and integrity of the structure, for continuous use in low and high temperatures and have excellent ozone and weather resistance.
Sure-Shield® TPER Waterstops are designed for use in many types of applications and structures, and are available in a number of different size profiles that are for use in construction, contraction or expansion joints. Sure-Shield® TPER Waterstops are heat weldable and allow for fast and easy on-site welding/joining of the waterstop.
The efficiency of any waterstop is very dependent upon good workmanship, installation, and on full compaction of the surrounding concrete around the waterstop during concrete placement. Optimum performance will be achieved if the waterstop is installed by keeping these important factors in mind.
Advantages of Sure-Shield® TPER Chemical Resistant Waterstops:
- A full range of profiles and sizes to suit all construction requirements.
- High quality compounded TPER for long term durability and integrity.
- Excellent heat & ozone resistance.
- Internal profiles come with factory pre-punched eyelets for easy and secure wire tying to reinforcement.
- Ability to withstand high hydrostatic head pressures.
- Factory made intersections to simplify and minimise on-site fabrication.
- On-site welding equipment is available upon request.
Areas of application:
- Petrochemical Plants
- Chemical Plants
- Fuel Storage Containment
- Pulp & Paper Mills
- Pharmaceutical Plants
- Wastewater Treatment Plants
- Sewage Treatment Plants
- Airports & Seaports
- Bridges & Highways
- Train & Vehicular Tunnels
- Desalination Plants
- Reservoirs & Dams
- Swimming Pools