Hydro-Stop® PVC Waterstops are extruded from specially compounded PVC in accordance with BS2571 and they are designed for use in water retaining and water excluding structures where a positive seal is required for poured in-situ concrete expansion, construction and contraction joints.
Hydro-Stop® PVC Waterstops are designed for use in many types of applications and structures, and are available in a number of different size profiles to suit a project’s requirement. They are available in rolls with separate intersections supplied to simplify and minimise on-site fabrication.
The waterstop is heat weldable and allows for fast and easy on-site welding/joining. The efficiency of any waterstop is very dependent on good workmanship, installation, and on full compaction of the surrounding concrete around the waterstop during concrete placement.
Optimum performance will be achieved if the waterstop is installed by keeping these important factors in mind.
- A full range of profiles and sizes to suit all types of construction requirements
- Hydro-Stop® PVC Waterstops conform to, and exceed all major international standards
- High quality compounded PVC for long term durability and integrity
- Factory made intersections to simplify and minimise on-site fabrication
- On-site welding equipment is available upon request
- Internal profiles come with factory pre-punched eyelets for easy and secure wire tying to reinforcement
- Ability to withstand high hydrostatic head pressures
Areas of Application of Hydro-Stop PVC Waterstop:
Water retaining structures:
- Water tanks
- Water treatment plants
- Sewage treatment plants
- Swimming pools
- Dams and spillways
- Bund walls
Water excluding structures:
- Underground car parks
- Retaining walls
- Suspended slabs
- Below ground slabs
- Roof & podium slabs