Rockbond 8.20 4034 Rapid Repair Kit is a very liquid, pourable formulation for concrete floor slab repairs, door ways, joint edge spails.
Suitable for interior concrete repairs in warehouses, coolstores, food processing.
This two part poly-alloy system is designed for rapidly rebuilding deeply spalled or damaged concrete surfaces, broken control joints and repairing damaged concrete rapidly even in extreme cold.
Special Properties OF 8.20 4034 Rapid Repair Kit:
- 8.20 4034 Rapir Repair is unique, because it repairs spalls and sets down to -27C temperatures, making it ideal choice for coolstores and freezers in operation.
- Repairs can be put back in service in 10-30 minutes after the installation is made. RB8.20 is ideal in areas where “Downtime” is costly, such as 24/7 operations.
Available in 2lt, 10lt and 40lt kits.
- All concrete spall/damage repair • Rebuilding control joints, floor repair
- Knitting Cracked concrete with rebar
- Shallow spalls in warehouse floors
- Spalls and crack repairs in forklift traffic areas
- Grade matching