RB 8.06 321 Epoxy Injection Resin
Rockbond 321 Epoxy Injection Resin (RB 8.06) is a solvent free, low viscosity, two component, rapid curing epoxy resin system specifically formulated for concrete crack repair. RB 8.06 is slightly thixotropic to resist resin drainage on vertical surfaces.
This product is ideal for the repair of structural cracks in both new and old concrete structures, restoring structural integrity..
• Designed to prime, seal and waterproof cracks and seams.
• Flowable, penetrating and solvent free.
• Slightly thixotropic to resist resin drainage on vertical surfaces.
• Shrinkage free hardening.
• Excellent adhesion to most substrates.
• Rapid curing.
See Tech Sheet for Mixing Ratio
RB 8.06 TECH SHEET: 321 Epoxy Injection Resin