RB 7.36 Plastrip S
Plastrip S (RB 7.36) is a chemical release agent specially formulated to give easy release of plastic and thermoplastic mould liners, providing a high quality surface finis, but is suitable for all types of formwork.
It is easily applied and may be applied to formwork immediately prior to casting without reducing the finished quality.
- Suitable for use on plastic mould liners with excellent results.
- Is a suspension and sediment free, highly mobile liquid, which can be used in very fine sprays without clogging the jets
- No unpleasant odour even when using a fine fog spray
- Very economic coverage rates can be obtained without difficulty.
- Retains its mobility at low temperatures.
- It may be applied immediately prior to casting, or treated forms may be left until apparently dry.
- Rockbond Plastrip S may be used for metal or timber mould boxes holding the mould liner, allowing easy cleaning of all equipment.
- Can be used with either grey or white cement or concretes incorpo-rating pigments.