7.30 Bio-Lease is an environmentally friendly, sustainably produced general purpose release agent. The active ingredient is from a vegetable source and contains fatty acids and these weak acids react slowly with the alkalies in cement which produces water-insoluble soaps. Bio-Lease uses NZ made 100% Biodiesel as a carrier, which is manufactured using only vegetable-based oils, is fully biodegradable and is not aqua-toxic.
When applied at the recommended dosage, 7.30 leaves a dry film on the surface of the concrete, which becomes the release agent.
It is supplied in 20lt containers, 200lt drums and 1000lt IBC’s.
- Provides a clean and easy release or “strike” without damage to either the concrete face or form.
- Provides protection to timber formwork, impregnating and rendering it waterproof and resistant to rot.
- In the case of steel moulds regular use will inhibit rust. • Has no adverse effect upon the form or the concrete surface.
- Safer than traditional release agents. Flash point of over 150°C
- Environmentally friendly and biodegradable.
- Far safer than traditional release agents in the event of accidental spills affecting waterways and ground water.
Uses of 7.30 Bio-Lease:
- 7.30 is effective on all types of moulds and formwork as well as being suitable as a panel bondbreaker for tilt slab construction.