7.15 Latex Concentrate (Primer)
7.15 Latex Concentrate is a plaster improver and bonding agent. The latex contains approximately 45% by weight of polymer and is used as an additive to the mix water to improve the properties of cementitious materials, and is also used widely as a concrete surface primer.
7.15 Latex Concentrate is supplied in 1lt, 5lt & 20lt containers and 200lt drums.
- To give greater adhesion, workability and flexibility to all cementitious plaster, renders etc.
- To penetrate and consolidate brick and concrete substrates.
- To prime concrete and brick to increase bond strength of repair materials.
- To waterproof site batched renders, mortars and concrete.
- For site batched flooring materials, and repair materials for floors.
- To prevent frost attack to brick and concrete.
- For use as an adhesive with cement or cement mortar.
- For use in chemically aggressive situations, e.g. food factories, dairies and fertiliser stores.
- High strength or increased tensile strength applications