RB 7.14 SBR Latex
Rockbond SBR Latex (RB 7.14) is a ready-for-use aqueous dispersion of a styrene-butadiene copolymer with high stability against electrolytes.
It is used as an additive to cement mortars where good adhesion, flexibility and increased water resistance is required.
It contains an APEO free anionic/nonionic emulsifier system and is free from film forming aids, solvents, plasticizers, and ammonia.
RB 7.17 contains a special defoamer to reduce the air content in cement mortars.
The latex is supplied in 20 litre containers, 200 litre drums or 1000lt IBC’s, and has a shelf life of 1 year.
- Ready to use.
- Improves flexural strength by up to 50%.
- Increases the tensile strengths of mortars and concretes.
- Improve adhesion, flexibility and workability of cementitious plaster, render etc
- Adhesive properties on steel, old concrete and brick/block are improved.
- Reduces shrinkage.
- Imparts flexibility to site batched repair materials and floors.
- Reduces the permeability and enhances durability.
- Excellent chemical & water resistance.
- Has extremely good resistance to saponification.
- Has no corrosion promoting action on steel.
- To give greater adhesion, workability and flexibility to all cementitious plaster, renders etc.
- To waterproof site batched renders, mortars and concrete.
- For site batched flooring materials, and repair materials for floors.
- To prevent frost attack to brick and concrete.
- For use as an adhesive with cement or cement mortar.
- For use in chemically aggressive situations, e.g. food factories, dairies and fertiliser stores.
- High strength or increased flexural/tensile strength applications.