Rockbond Supa-Cure (7.12) is a specially formulated curing compound. The compound is a fine dispersion of co polymer solids in water.
When applied to the surface of cementitious materials, concrete or screed, by brush or by spray, the latex dries out to produce a clear, impermeable and waterproof film.
The curing agent contributes to the curing of cement and concrete and helps to prevent problems associated with dusting and drying out.
The shrinkage, cracking and crazing of concrete is reduced or eliminated, and the strength and durability of the material is enhanced. RB7.12 Supa-Cure conforms to AS 3779, Liquid membrane forming curing compounds for concrete.
- As a general-purpose curing compound for conventional cementitious materials.
- To increase the strength, and reduce the dusting, shrinkage, cracks and crazing of concrete.
- To coat and waterproof brick, blocks, mortar, masonry, stone, render, cement and concrete.
- To protect concrete and brick against frost, salt spray, deicing salts, seawater, sulphates, acids, aqueous chemicals
and contaminated ground water.
- To make shutters watertight and impermeable to the passage of water.
- For use as an anti-carbonation coating.