The 6.33 Retarding Admixture A1305 compound increases the consistency life and retards the early strength development of Portland cement renders, mortars and non-flow concretes.
The powder is ready to use, supplied in 10kg pails or 25kg plastic lined cartons, and has a shelf life of 12 months.
Features of 6.33 Retarding Admixture A1305:
- Can be packaged in water soluble bags for convenient handling.
- Effective when either premixed with cement or quickly dispersed in the mix water.
- Rockbond’s Retarding Admixture for Non-Flow Cementitious Materials (6.33) retards composite cements, including blends of Portland, microsilica, alumina cements, hydrated lime, pulverised fuel ash and blast furnace slag cements.
- Will retard the early strength development of cement based materials at high temperatures.
- Potent and efficient: can be used at low dosages.
- High yielding, economical, non flammable, non toxic, odour free, user friendly and safe to use.
- For applications where an increase in the workability life of mortars or non flow concretes are required.
- To increase the time necessary to mix, pump or place mortars at 20ºC or more.
- For use in hot climates or high temperature situations to prevent cementitious mixes from “going off” too quickly.
- To retard the set of non flow cementitious materials.
- For gunite and shotcrete spray applications in hot climates.
- For use with ready mixed concrete which has to travel over long distances.
Talk to the team at Rockbond for more information.