RB 6.24 Block Plast
Rockbond Block Plast (RB 6.24) is a liquid admixture that is a blend of special powders mixed in a solution to form a plasticiser to improve the workability in masonry blocks and pavers. RB 6.24 also acts as a mix stabilizer and improves dispersion of the cement, enhancing compaction and improving moldability. The products clear properties ensure that discolouring of finished product does not occur.
- Decreases the permeability of the finished product.
- Ready to use.
- Improves moldability & finish.
- Improves mix stability.
- Produces products with more consistent strengths.
- Helps reduce the water content and reduces shrinkage.
- Can also be used in Fibre-reinforced plaster.
- In the manufacture of masonry blocks and pavers.
- In other low slump mixes to aid dispersion of cement particles.
- To improve the appearance of the masonry product.
- To improve the density of masonry units.
- To increase strength at all ages.
- Also used as a plasticiser in mortar and plaster mixes