RB 6.09 Underwater Anti-washout Powder
Underwater Admix 2201 powder is a blend of admixtures which have been specially formulated to mix and produce underwater grouts and concretes.
The powder contains a system of anti wash-out agents, water reducing agents.
And anti bleed agent, a stability aid to prevent segregation under pressure, and a compressive strength enhancer.
The powder is ready to use, packaged in 25kg durable bags and 4 kg plastic punnets with a shelf life of 1 year.
- The complete admixture for underwater flowing materials.
- Quality Assured to British Standards 5750.
- Packaged for convenient handling.
- Minimises “fog” or dispersion when placed or poured underwater.
- Extremely stable, and will not disintegrate, segregate or bleed.
- Readily pumpable and stable under pressure.
- Will not retard at high dosages.
- Contains on deleterious substances.
- Non-flammable, non-toxic and safe to use.
- To produce quality underwater grouts and concretes from site batched materials.
- To produce cementitious materials which are washout resistant when brought into contact with water or running water.
- To produce cohesive, mobile and flowing underwater grouts and concretes which are self levelling and self compacting.
- To produce chemically resistant, durable marine grouts and concretes.
- Seawater and fresh water concrete repair and protection.
- For use in flowing cementitious materials for the repair and consolidation of water retaining structures, dams, pillars and piers.
- Materials involved with waterlogged foundations, anchorages, pilings, conduits, pipes and sewers.