RB 5.07 Lightweight Grout
5.07 Lightweight Grout is a premixed, ready to use, low density grout powder. Lightweight Grout consists of a blend of cement powders, shrinkage compensating agents, graded lightweight aggregates, and a combination of compatible admixtures. The powder, when mixed with water, produces a lightweight, free flowing grout which is easily mixed, pumped and placed. The grout is specially designed to be low in weight, and to penetrate and fill large volume voids that require a low density material. The grout powder is packed in 25kg valve bags, or 1 tonne bulk bags, and has a shelf life of 12 months.
- Premixed and ready to use.
- Quickly and easily mixed with water.
- Can be designed and supplied to produce a density of between 750 to 1800kg/m3.
- Portland cement based, shrinkage compensated, microsilica enhanced.
- The grout will not segregate or bleed, is readily pumpable and self compacting.
- Excellent insulator, and a poor conductor of heat and sound.
- Resistant to fire, non flammable and will not give off toxic gases.
- Contains no chlorides, high alumina cement or deleterious substances.
- High yielding and economical to use.
- High yielding, economical, non flammable, non toxic, odour free, user friendly and safe to use.USES:
- Whenever a low weight, high flow material is required.
- For the installation of lightweight concrete structures.
- Compatible repairs to lightweight cementitious materials, concrete, bricks and blocks.
- For use as a large, lightweight volume void filler.
- To form and manufacture low density, precast concrete products and lightweight artefacts.
- To fill areas that require a low heat material.
- To protect steel and concrete structures from fire and heat.
- To thermally insulate buildings and walls on the inside or outside.
- As an insulating infill around pipes and ducts.
- To minimise condensation on walls and ceilings.
- To acoustically insulate rooms or areas to reduce noise and sound.