RB 5.04 Pumping Mortar
Rockbond Pumping Mortar (RB 5.04) powder is a pre-mixed, ready to use mortar powder. The powder contains a blend of fine cement powders, graded quality sand and a union of admixtures. The material, when mixed with water, produces a thixotropic, mortar which is specially formulated for the pumping, filling and sealing of voids in applications where a pumping grout of standard mortar isn’t an option. RB5.04 is ideally suited to ground anchoring applications where the ground is very weak or particularly dilated. The powder is packaged in 25kg durable bags, and has a shelf life of 2 years.
- Tested and quality assured to give a consistent product every time.
- Portland cement based, polymer modified, and microsilica enhanced.
- Quickly and easily mixed, worked and placed.
- Free flowing under pressure, but will gel and stiffen once in place.
- Thixotropic, high build and non-slumping.
- Waterproof and impermeable.
- Contains crystal growth technology: movement cracks will self-seal.
- Compatible with cementitious surfaces, bricks and blocks.
- Can be designed to give strengths of between 5 and 75 MPa.
- Strong impermeable bond to brick, masonry, steel and concrete.
- Contains no chlorides, ferrous metal or other deleterious substances.
- Economical, user friendly, non-toxic and safe to use.
- Void filling operations where a thixotropic, non shrink, pumping mortar is required.
- As a thixotropic mortar in ground stabilisation projects in weak ground.
- Pressure pointing and hand pointing of bricks and blocks.
- Filling and sealing cavities, joints and gaps.
- For use with a hand held injection gun.
- Waterproofing applications.
- Cosmetic repairs to concrete