5.03 Thixotropic Grout
5.03 Thixotropic Grout is a premixed blend of fine cement powders, compatible admixtures and thixotropic agents.
The powder, when mixed with water and pumped under pressure, is particularly flowing and penetrating.
When the pressure is released, the grout will not readily slump or flow, but will become stiff, stay in place and gain strength.
The material is specially formulated for the filling and sealing of cracks and thin section voids in concrete, rock, brick and masonry.
- General pumping and thixotropic grouting applications.
- To penetrate, fill and seal cracks in concrete, rock, brick, block and masonry.
- Underpinning and stabilizing of foundations, gravels, loose floor and road slabs.
- To fill and seal voids in rubble filled brick and stone walls.
- To grout up and fill voids behind shafts and tunnel linings.
- To check and control the ingress of ground water through porous structures.