RB 4.04 Underwater Concrete
Rockbond Underwater Concrete (RB 4.04) is a premixed cementitious micro concrete specially formulated for underwater and tidal zone applications. Rockbond Underwater Concrete contains a blend of cement powders, high quality graded sands, an aggregate and a union of admixtures. The micro concrete, when mixed with water, produces a material that is cohesive, mobile, self-compacting and displays excellent resistance to washout when brought into contact with water. This product has similar properties to Rockbond Underwater Grout (RB 4.03), but the material contains a rock aggregate and is applied to fill larger volume voids and horizontal/angled surfaces that require a layer that is 60mm or greater.
Supplied in 25kg tri-wall plastic lined paper bags.
- General underwater void filling applications.
- Marine and fresh water concrete repair and protection.
- For use in hostile locations such as tidal and splash zones.
- For the repair of Seawalls, harbours, quays, jetties, ramps and slipways.
- Fortification and repair of river and sea defences.
- Repair and consolidation of water retaining structures, dams, pillars and bridge columns.
- Waterlogged foundations, anchorages, pilings, conduits, pipes and sewers.
- In situations where a quick, early strength gain is required.