RB 4.03 Underwater Grout
Rockbond Underwater Grout (RB 4.03) powder is a pre-mixed cementitious grout that has been specially formulated for underwater applications. The grout powder, when mixed with water, produces a material that is cohesive, mobile and displays an excellent resistance to washout when brought into contact with water.
Supplied in 25kg tri-wall plastic lined paper bags.
- General underwater void filling applications.
- Marine and fresh water underwater concrete repair and protection.
- For use in hostile locations such as tidal and splash zones.
- For the repair of seawalls, harbours, quays, jetties, ramps and slipways.
- Fortification and repair of river and sea defences.
- Repair and consolidation of water retaining structures, dams, pillars and bridge columns.
- Waterlogged foundations, anchorages, pilings, conduits, pipes and sewers.
- In situations where a quick, early strength gain is required.