RB 4.00 Underwater Putty
Rockbond Underwater Putty (RB 4.00) powder is a blend of special cement powders, high quality graded silica sands, acrylic resin polymers and underwater admixtures. The compound, when mixed with water, produces a cementitious putty which is non flowing, fibre reinforced, set accelerated and washout resistant. The putty is used to repair masonry and concrete and to point stone, bricks and blocks above and below the waterline. The hardened compound is waterproof and resistant to seawater attack. The powder is ready to use, packaged in 25kg moisture proof, durable bags and has a shelf life of 5 years.
- Available in white, brilliant white and in a range of attractive colours.
- Quickly and easily mixed with water.
- Develops an excellent putty consistency for ease of application.
- Will not washout, disperse or break up underwater.
- Develops an early set to resist tidal flow, waves and splash action.
- Perfectly compatible with bricks, blocks, masonry, stone and concrete.
- High bond strength to brick, masonry, stone, steel and cementitious substrates
- Impermeable, weatherproof, waterproof and resistant to chemical attack.
- Produces a smooth and attractive finish.
- High yielding, economical, non flammable, non toxic, odour free, user friendly and safe to use in underwater environments.