RB 3.01, 3.02, 3.03, 3.04 Fastrock Cement & Mortar
Rockbond Fastrock Cement & Mortar powder, when mixed with water, produces a fast setting, quick strength cement. When a quick strength mortar is required, sand is mixed with the cement. If a quick strength concrete is required, sand and aggregate are mixed with the cement. The cement is ideal for use on site to produce non-flow mortars and concretes for concrete repairs, and bedding in applications when an early return to service is required.
Fastrock Mortar is Fastrock Cement premixed with graded sands and is ready for use. Fastrock Accelerated Cement and Fastrock Accelerated Mortar are used when an early gain in strength is required when ambient temperatures are low. Supplied in 25kg bags. Yiled per bag, 15 litres of cement. 1m3 requires 1.675 tonnes.
- The powder contains a fine blend of non-shrink cements.
- Simple and easy to use, just add cement and fillers to water, and mix.
- Produces fast setting and rapid hardening mortars and concretes.
- Strong cementitious binder: produces materials of high strengths.
- Produces excellent bond strengths, impermeable and durable.
- Cement combined with site batched fillers produce low cost materials.
- Contains no chlorides, ferrous metal or other deleterious substances.
- Non-toxic, user friendly and safe to use.