RB 11.02 Pro-Flex 50FC
11.02 Pro-Flex 50FC is a one component, fast cure high performance construction joint, thixotropic moisture curing Polyurethane sealant /adhesive with high mechanical strength and excellent resistance to weathering.
- Construction joints
- Expansion joints on heavy and light precast concrete panels
- Expansion joints in buildings
- Joints in precast & tilt up concrete panels
- Perimeter sealing around window and door frames
- Curtain walls
- Sealing of penetrations in walls or floors
- Retaining walls
- Brick work, ceramics, stone, granite & marble
- Sanitary applications
- Other substrates including, anodised aluminium, steel, glass, dry timbers, some tiles
- Adhering Aluminium Composite Panel to Cement Sheet, concrete or masonry
- Trafficable-stairs, roads, runways and pavements
ADVANTAGES / FEATURES
- Class A Sealant – Total Joint movement total 50% (±25%)
- Non-Hazardous – classification (NOHSC & ADG code / Aust Safety and compensation council)
- Low VOC.
- Good adhesion on both porous and non-porous substrates.
- Excellent durability.
- Good weathering resistance.
- Non-sag on vertical and expansion joints up to 30 mm width.
- Short skinning time.