11.01 Leakmaster Waterstop is a Caulking Grade Hydrophilic Waterstop Sealant with excellent and unique physical properties.
It can be applied to places such as joints in concrete, in civil engineering construction and water services for seals where conventional seals cannot be applied easily.
After hardening, it has excellent physical properties together with rubberlike elasticity and water sealing properties.
Uses of 11.01 Leakmaster Waterstop:
- Water sealing of joints in cast-in-situ concrete
- Water sealing around steel posts/columns, king posts, that are cast into concrete
- Water sealing around pipes for pipe penetrations through concrete
- Box culverts & manholes joints
- Form tie holes and form ties
- Rough concrete surfaces of joints