1.12 Waterproof Mortar forms a waterproof lining for areas where water is to be stored; water tanks, reservoirs and water treatment plants. It can also be used to repair marine structures and sea walls. Further, it will provide, a breathable, but waterproof rendered finish to the external walls of houses and commercial buildings. It can even be pump/spray applied where large enough volumes permit.
- Large volumes can be pumped/sprayed
- Mix is waterproof from time of set
- Waterproof repair medium
- Suitable for potable water applications
- Ideal for repairs to older, lower strength concrete
Uses of 1.12 Waterproof Mortar:
- Most suitable for projects that come into contact with water
- Original construction and repair work for both brick and block work
- Bridge Repair
- Sewer Repair
- Seawall Repair
- Water Tank Repair
- Reservoir Lining
- Pumpable Mortar.