1.11 Dry Shot Mortar
Rockbond 1.11 Dry-Shot Mortar powder is a pre-mixed, ready to use, cementitious mortar powder ideal for bridge repairs and tunnel linings due to it’s unique smooth finish.
The compound contains a unique blend of fine cement powders, graded sands, alkali resistant fibres, acrylic polymer powders, chloride free accelerators and admixtures.
The powder, when sprayed with water, produces a non slump, non shrink mortar which quickly hardens to provide a material that is very strong and extremely dense.
- Formulated to the Dept of Transport Specification BD 27/86 and the Specification for Highway Works.
- Specially designed to produce an exceptionally dense, impermeable and durable material.
- Portland cement based, fibre reinforced, acrylic resin modified, and microsilica enhanced.
- Contains shrinkage compensated and low alkali cements, equivalent Na2 O below 5kg/m³.
- Contains sand safe from Alkali Silica Reaction (ASR).
- High build material and will not slump or settle: 70mm sections can applied in one pass.
- Quickly and easily worked to produce a smooth and attractive finish.
- Weatherproof, waterproof, non-porous and impermeable.
- Contains no chlorides, ferrous metal or other deleterious substances.
- High yielding, economical, non-flammable, non-toxic, odour free, user friendly and safe to use.
See Tech Sheet for Application and Mixing Instructions.
1.11 TECH SHEET: Dry Shot Mortar