RB 1.11 Dry Shot Mortar
Rockbond Dry-Shot Mortar (RB1.11) powder is a pre-mixed, ready to use, cementitious mortar powder. The compound contains an unique blend of fine cement powders, graded sands, alkali resistant fibres, acrylic polymer powders, chloride free accelerators and admixtures. The powder, when sprayed with water, produces a non slump, non shrink mortar which quickly hardens to provide a material that is strong, dense and impermeable.
- Formulated to the Dept of Transport Specification BD 27/86 and the Specification for Highway Works.
- Specially designed to produce an exceptionally dense, impermeable and durable material.
- Portland cement based, fibre reinforced, acrylic resin modified, and microsilica enhanced.
- Contains shrinkage compensated and low alkali cements, equivalent Na2 O below 5kg/m³.
- Contains sand safe from Alkali Silica Reaction (ASR).
- High build material and will not slump or settle: 70mm sections can applied in one pass.
- Quickly and easily worked to produce a smooth and attractive finish.
- Weatherproof, waterproof, non-porous and impermeable.
- Contains no chlorides, ferrous metal or other deleterious substances.
- High yielding, economical, non-flammable, non-toxic, odour free, user friendly and safe to use.
See Tech Sheet for Application and Mixing Instructions.
RB 1.11 TECH SHEET: Dry Shot Mortar