RB 1.10 Super Strength Grout
Rockbond Super Strength Grout is a ultra high strength grout for demanding applications. RB 1.10 is a specially formulated, pre-mixed, ready to use, cementitious grout powder. The material is a blend of fine cements, high quality, finely graded sands and a combination of innovative admixtures. The compound readily mixes with water to produce a non-shrink, mobile grout which hardens to give a very high strength long-life product. Super Strength Grout is packaged in 25kg moisture proof durable bags and has a shelf life of 5 years.
- Precision grouting of thin sections, narrow gaps and low clearances of 10mm or less.
- Static load bearing applications: under heavy machine baseplates, structural baseplates, bridge
bearing seats, wind turbines, crane rail tracks.
- Dynamic and cyclic load bearing applications which require a high flow, high strength grout or concrete.
- Anchoring systems, holding down assemblies, anchor bolts and starter bars.
- To provide high strength contact between closely spaced structural elements.
- To protect steel cables, ducts, bars, bolts and rods against corrosion.
- Military installations, strong rooms, and high security safe protection.