1.02 Sprayed Concrete powder is a pre-mixed, ready-to-use, polymer modified cementitious micro concrete. The material contains a unique blend of fine cement powders, graded sands and aggregates, and acrylic co-polymer powder and admixtures. The powder when mixed with water, produces a non-shrink, homogenous sprayed concrete which is non-slumping, strong bonding, fibre reinforced and impermeable. The concrete can be wet or dry sprayed with minimal rebound.
- Specially designed to the dept of Transport Specification BD27/86 and the British Specifications for Highway Works.
- Specially designed to produce an exceptionally dense and durable material.
- Portland cement based, fibre reinforced, polymer modified and microsilica enhanced.
- High build material, designed not to flow or slump.
- Designed for applications greater than 50mm.
- Quickly and easily worked to produce a smooth and attractive finish.
- Contains sand safe from Alkali Silica Reaction (ASR)
- Contains shrinkage compensated, low alkali cements, equivalent Na20 below 5.0kg/m3.
- Weather proof, non porous, very low permeability and durable.
- Contains no chlorides, HAC, ferrous metal or other deleterious substance.
- High yielding, economical, non flammable, non toxic, user friendly and safe to use.
Uses of 1.02 Sprayed Concrete:
- Large scale repairs and coatings to concrete, masonry, brick and stone.
- Quick and rapid repairs to concrete structures, mass concrete and sea defences.
- To consolidate, seal and strengthen rock faces, cliffs, railway cuttings and embankments.
- To waterproof concrete structures, basements, walls, tanks, dams and reservoirs.
- To repair concrete in mechanically aggressive environments such as marine defences, tunnels, culverts and moving water situations.
- To protect reinforced concrete from chemical attack, chloride attack on highway structures, in marine locations, and chemically aggressive environments.
- As a coating to extend the cover on existing concrete structures.