RB 1.02 Sprayed Concrete
RB1.02 powder is a pre-mixed, ready-to-use, polymer modified cementitious micro concrete. The material contains a uniqueblend of fine cement powders, graded sands and aggregatres, and acrylic co-polymer powder and admixtures. The powder when mixed with water, produces a non-shrink, homogenous sprayed concrete which is non-slumping, strong bonding, fibre reinforced and impermeable. The concrete can be wet or dry sprayed with minimal rebound.
- Large scale repairs and coatings to concrete, masonry, brick and stone.
- Quick and rapid repairs to concrete structures, mass concrete and sea defences.
- To consolidate, seal and strengthen rock faces, cliffs, railway cuttings and embankments.
- To waterproof concrete structures, basements, walls, tanks, dams and reservoirs.
- To repair concrete in mechanically aggressive environments such as marine defences, tunnels, culverts and moving water situations.
- To protect reinforced concrete from chemical attack, chloride attack on highway structures, in marine locations, and chemically aggressive environments.
- As a coating to extend the cover on existing concrete structures.