RB 6.16N Hyper-Plasticiser
RB 6.16N Hyper-Plasticiser is a new generation very high range superplasticiser based on Polycarboxylate Ether (PCE).
Its high efficiency at very low dosages makes it a very cost-effective means of improving flowability and achieving high early strengths in ready mix and precast concrete.
RB 6.16N is rapidly becoming one of the most popular superplasticisers/ water reducers and can be used to produce self-compacting concrete.
It allows for water reductions of over 30% and produces a stronger denser concrete.
RB 6.16N Hyper-Plasticiser is supplied in 20lt containers, 200lt drums and 1000lt IBC’s
- For the production of self-compacting concrete.
- For the placing of concrete where steel congestion is a problem.
- To achieve maximum flowability in narrow vertical pours.
- Preserve water in areas where water is in short supply. Allows water reduction of over 30%.
- Eliminates the need to heat cure.
- To help in the workability of fibre reinforced concrete.
- Improve the surface appearance of the concrete.
- To improve the working time of concrete yet still achieve high early strengths