1.04 GP Grout Plus is a very versatile 75MPa high strength non-shrink grout. For grouting in precast panels, starter bars, rock anchors, bridge bearings, – you name it. A pumpable and pourable grout that can also be used as a dry pack grout. 1.04 GP Grout Plus is a great all round high strength grout that is widely used throughout New Zealand by civil & commercial construction contractors.
Rockbond hold large stocks of this product in Auckland, Wellington & Christchurch. Supplied in tri-wall plastic lined 25kg paper valve bags.
Yield: 25 kg yields 12.5 litres of pourable grout at 15% water content (85MPa), 25kg yields 13.5 litres of fluid grout at 18% water content (70MPa).
Special Properties of 1.04 GP Grout Plus:
- High early age and long term compressive strengths.
- Quickly and easily mixed and applied.
- Versatile material: can be mixed with water to a stiff, flowing or fluid grout, depending on application and mixed very dry and used in dry-pack applications.
- Produces a positive expansion of the grout in its plastic state reducing plastic settlement and cracking.
- Highly stable, low bleeding.
- Ideal for restricted grouting applications and drossbach ducts
- Grouting in anchor bolts, bars and rods
- Between construction joints, precast concrete panels, beams and closely space steel reinforcing.
- Grouting up retaining walls, and behind shafts and tunnel linings