7.27 Evaporation Retarder is a Surface-Active Agent in water solution, used to reduce the water evaporation rate from the surface of freshly laid flat concrete.
When spray applied in diluted form to the surface of freshly laid plastic concrete it greatly reduced the tendency for surface plastic cracking (shrinkage cracking in plastic concrete) to occur during adverse weather conditions. 7.27 also increases the working time of concrete, which is why concrete placer’s love using this product over the summer months!
It is supplied in 20lt containers and 200lt drums.
Special Properties 7.27 Evaporation Retarder:
- Reduces the tendency for surface plastic cracking in freshly laid concrete.
- Troweling aid that improves workability and finishing characteristics of cement surface.
- Extends surface workability time for any given set of weather conditions.
- Obviates the need for surface water sprays of fogging to maintain workability.
- To extend the working time of new freshly layed concrete.
- To reduce the water evaporation rate of freshly layed concrete and stop surface cracking prior to cure being applied.