CJ-100 Adhesive is a premium quality solvent-based synthetic rubber resin adhesive, formulated to bond a variety of common materials. It has high viscosity, short tack time, is easy-to-apply and offers superior bonding strength and cost savings.
Application Procedures of CJ-100 Adhesive:
- Surface must be clean, dry and free of dirt, grease, oil & water.
- Stir adhesive thoroughly before use.
- Apply the adhesive to both surfaces to be bonded with a dry, clean, brush or scraper to give a uniform
- Allow the solvents to evaporate until adhesive film is “tacky” or “touch dry”. It will take between 10 to 20
minutes depending upon the surface porosity and the weather conditions.
- Position the coated surfaces accurately before assembling them, and upon installation, apply an even
pressure to the installed material to consolidate the bond.
- Bond strength can be fully obtained after 24 hours.
Areas of application:
- Suitable for bonding rubber, cork and closed-cell polyethylene to concrete surfaces