RB 7.22 Block Release is a bond breaker that has been designed for use as a release agent on the steel trays used for dry-cast concrete block manufacture. The chemically active ingredient contains fatty acids and these weak acids react slowly with the alkalies in cement to produce water-insoluble soaps. Block Release prevents the concrete blocks from sticking to the plates and also protects the steel plates from corrosion.
It is availabe in 20lt containers, 200lt drums and 1000l IBC’S.
- Provides a clean and easy release from the steel plate without damage to the concrete block.
- Has no adverse effect upon the surface of the concrete block.
- Won’t corrode steel plates and protects them against rusting.
- Keeps steel plates clean and free from residue.
- Will withstand light showers of rain. (However, if a substantial rain falls, reapply and if in doubt reapply).
Uses of 7.22 Block Release:
• It is an effective block/plate bond breaker for dry-cast concrete block manufacture.