RB 7.18 Form Release
RB 7.18 is the precasters favourite! General purpose chemical release agent for steel moulds, formwork and concrete beds.
RB 7.18 Provides a clean and easy release or “strike” without damage or staining to either the concrete face or form.
Only a very light film of the product is required which means a little product goes along way!
Coverage: Steel and wood: 20-30 square metres per litre, Concrete: 8 square metres per litre.
RB 7.18 is stocked and supplied in 20lt containers, 200lt drums & 1000lt IBC’s.
- Provides a clean and easyrelease or “strike” without damage to either the concrete face or form.
- Provides protection to timber formwork, impregnating and rendering it waterproof and resistant to rot.
- In the case of steel moulds regular use will inhibit rust. • Has no adverse effect upon the form or the concrete surface.
- Allows for fast turnaround and very cost effective.
- Form Release is effective on most types of moulds and formwork (including steel, timber and fibreglass) as well as being suitable as a panel bond breaker for tilt slab construction.
- While Form Release is generally used for tilt slab construction, at colder temperatures it is more advisable to use Tilt Release for this application.