7.18 Form Release
7.18 Form Release is the precasters favourite! General purpose chemical release agent for steel moulds, formwork and concrete beds.
7.18 is the precasters favourite! General purpose chemical release agent for steel moulds, formwork and concrete beds. It provides a clean and easy release or “strike” without damage or staining to either the concrete face or form. Only a very light film of the product is required which means a little product goes along way!
Coverage: Steel and wood: 20-30 square metres per litre, Concrete: 8 square metres per litre.
7.18 is stocked and supplied in 20lt containers, 200lt drums & 1000lt IBC's.
Special Properties of 7.18 Form Release:
- Provides a clean and easyrelease or “strike” without damage to either the concrete face or form.
- Provides protection to timber formwork, impregnating and rendering it waterproof and resistant to rot.
- In the case of steel moulds regular use will inhibit rust. • Has no adverse effect upon the form or the concrete surface.
- Allows for fast turnaround and very cost effective.
Uses of 7.18 Form Release:
- Form Release is effective on most types of moulds and formwork (including steel, timber and fibreglass) as well as being suitable as a panel bond breaker for tilt slab construction.
- While Form Release is generally used for tilt slab construction, at colder temperatures it is more advisable to use Tilt Release for this application.