6.30 A101 Thixotropic Admix powder is a ready to use blend of compatible admixtures which has been specially designed to produce non-flow, thixotropic, non-slump, non-bleed grouts, concrete and mortars. The compound is also a stability and pumping acid and will help prevent segregation and bleeding of cementitious materials under pressure and placement.
It can be dry mixed with cement or be dispersed in water and will produce non-flow materials that are quickly and easily pumped, worked and placed. 6.30 is widely used by ground stabilisation contractors for grouting in areas where the ground is dilated and high grout loss is a risk.
The powder is packaged in 10kg pails and has a shelf life of five years.
Special Properties of 6.30 A101 Thixotropic Admix:
- Thixotropic: Will “liquefy” when mixed, worked and pumped but will quickly gel, stiffen and harden once in place.
- Contains no deleterious substances.
- Quickly and easily dispersed and mixed in the mix water.
- Will produce non-flow cementitious grouts, concrete and mortar that are quickly pumped, sprayed and/or placed.
- Will not readily slump or suffer plastic settlement or sinkage.
- To produce thixotropic grout for ground anchors and rock bolts in areas of dilated ground.
- To produce a non-flow grout for strengthening projects where flowing grouts will create issues.
- To minimise adverse effects associated with segregation, slumping, sinkage and bleeding.
- To effect and enhance high build, non-slump applications on vertical and soffit surfaces.
- To speed up the time involved with application and finishing.
- As a pumping aid to place dry and wet mortar mixes and non-flow concretes.
- For use in non-flow cementitious materials to produce a low slump and high build products.
- For use in mortar mixes for the laying, placing and pointing of bricks and blocks.
Talk to the team at Rockbond for more information.