RB 1.06 Repair Concrete
A very strong 60MPa free flowing micro concrete. Readily pumpable and won’t segregate or bleed. Ideal for repair projects where you have large voids in concrete, and also for those concrete jobs in difficult spots.
Supplied in tri-wall plastic lined 25kg paper valve bags.
Yield: 25kg produces 11.25 litres of fluid concrete.
- Concrete repairs to reinforced concrete structures.
- Load bearing and structural applications.
- Repair and protection of concrete in marine environments.
- Motorway bridges, viaducts and carriageway repairs.
- To repair concrete floors, car parks, pathways, loading bays, roadways and motorways